1. What purpose do I want my website to serve?
2. What is my budget?
3. Do I have photographs and images for my site?
4. Does your business have a logo/branding already?
If not, talk to us about our logo design and branding services
5. Will you be wanting to update the website myself?
5. What will the pages content of the website be?
Determining the purpose of your website, will provide an idea of what pages you will need and the content for each page. We can assist you with this during the briefing process.
6. Do I have to be in Perth?
No, we can work entirely by email and phone to create your site. Once we begin to build the site we'll update it to a temporary location on the internet so you can check the progress online. Rangs works with many interstate and international clients. All you need to work with us is a phone and internet connection.
7. Other costs associated with Websites
Other than the cost to design and build your site these are an indication of other costs involved:
Maintenance and updates - We don't charge a fixed monthly maintenance fee but will quote on updates that require work from us on a case by case basis. The maintenance of the technical side of the website is included in the hosting charge.
Gallery of Work